TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"I was at a spa at the hotel. I was in the middle of an incredible massage. Then Svetlana started talking about daylight saving time. I immediately went flaccid and I ran right over here," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Letterman. He then hid behind a chair, stripped down to nothing and got dressed in clothes handed to him by an assistant.
He even cropped up with a prop gun and told that the host was for scaring paparazzi photographers. "I'm not a very good shot. It's really about the paparazzi. Once you start waving that about..." he added.