- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Lindsay Lohan and Eddie Murphy were named the worst actress and actor of the year for their performances in I Know Who Killed Me and Norbit, respectively, reports BBC. Matt Damon was recognised for turning in the best two performances of the year in Ocean's Thirteen and The Bourne Ultimatum, which also won best sequel. The best newcomer accolade went to Shia LeBeouf for Transformers.
Ralph Fiennes was named the best male villain of the year for his turn as the evil Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix while Angelina Jolie secured the female equivalent of the award for her performance as Grendel's mother in CGI actioner Beowulf. Classical epic '300" was voted the most worthy of the price of admission.