TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Lindsay Lohan and Eddie Murphy were named the worst actress and actor of the year for their performances in I Know Who Killed Me and Norbit, respectively, reports BBC. Matt Damon was recognised for turning in the best two performances of the year in Ocean's Thirteen and The Bourne Ultimatum, which also won best sequel. The best newcomer accolade went to Shia LeBeouf for Transformers.
Ralph Fiennes was named the best male villain of the year for his turn as the evil Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix while Angelina Jolie secured the female equivalent of the award for her performance as Grendel's mother in CGI actioner Beowulf. Classical epic '300" was voted the most worthy of the price of admission.