TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Jolie, her boyfriend Pitt and Aniston were all due to attend the sixth annual Night Before charity event on the eve of the Academy Awards which was held on Feb 23, but the Mr. and Mrs Smith stars were noticeably absent from the glitzy fundraiser.
Jolie's brother James Haven rubbished rumours circulating that Jolie and Pitt had pulled out of the event for fear of a showdown with Aniston and insisted that the truth is far from the gossip. "Angie is an incredibly strong but also incredibly sensitive woman, and she would always be careful when another woman's feelings are concerned," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
"She'd go out of her way to make sure there was no situation that would hurt another woman because of her, and I'm talking about a situation like one of Brad's ex partners or his ex-wife," he added.