TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Jolie, her boyfriend Pitt and Aniston were all due to attend the sixth annual Night Before charity event on the eve of the Academy Awards which was held on Feb 23, but the Mr. and Mrs Smith stars were noticeably absent from the glitzy fundraiser.
Jolie's brother James Haven rubbished rumours circulating that Jolie and Pitt had pulled out of the event for fear of a showdown with Aniston and insisted that the truth is far from the gossip. "Angie is an incredibly strong but also incredibly sensitive woman, and she would always be careful when another woman's feelings are concerned," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
"She'd go out of her way to make sure there was no situation that would hurt another woman because of her, and I'm talking about a situation like one of Brad's ex partners or his ex-wife," he added.