- Cannes: Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz Will Star In Pablo Escobar's Biopic
- Penelope Cruz delivers her second child with Javier Bardem
- Skyfall earns Rs 27.5 crore on opening weekend in India at Box Office
- Penelope Cruz wants to act with her hubby again
- PVR Pictures brings four 2011 Oscar nominations to India
- Penelope Cruz gifts hubby Javier Bardem their first baby
While similar clips were prepared and shown for all other festival honours this year, including Javier Bardem, Cate Blanchett and Ryan Gosling, reason for the Angelina's montage cancellation are still not clear. It appears that her humble beginnings in what she described as "cheesy" films aren't to blame, as Angelina isn't embarrassed by fare like Cyborg 2. She also has no qualms about her more cultish films, like the computer geek 90's 'Fave Hackers'.
Apparently, the film festival's attendees not only missed seeing her montage, but a possible baby bump; Angelina wore a loose-fitting top and kept her hands in front of her stomach for most of the night. Sources disclosed that life might change again for the gorgeous pair as Angelina is rumoured to be pregnant; something she said last night is now a bigger priority than motherhood or activism.