TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
While attending the Cinema Society and IWC-sponsored premiere of the film in New York, the Grammy Award winning singer said that she was really bowled over by Law's kissing skills. "He's fabulous. A great guy. All I had to do was be passed out on the table. Jude had to do this whole little dance. My eyes were closed, but it looks good on film. It was ... not bad. I can't imagine anyone better at kissing," People quoted Jones, as saying.
Wong Kar Wai, the director of 'My Blueberry Nights' said: "I saw good chemistry between them. I told Jude, 'When you're playing tennis with a first timer, you have to be prepared for any scenario. And that will bring new energy to your work.'"
"The kiss is the first time that they physically touch. He has to be very precise. He has to get rid of the cream on her lips [from pie] and then kiss," the director added.