TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
While attending the Cinema Society and IWC-sponsored premiere of the film in New York, the Grammy Award winning singer said that she was really bowled over by Law's kissing skills. "He's fabulous. A great guy. All I had to do was be passed out on the table. Jude had to do this whole little dance. My eyes were closed, but it looks good on film. It was ... not bad. I can't imagine anyone better at kissing," People quoted Jones, as saying.
Wong Kar Wai, the director of 'My Blueberry Nights' said: "I saw good chemistry between them. I told Jude, 'When you're playing tennis with a first timer, you have to be prepared for any scenario. And that will bring new energy to your work.'"
"The kiss is the first time that they physically touch. He has to be very precise. He has to get rid of the cream on her lips [from pie] and then kiss," the director added.