TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"I wouldn't want to be 20 and in the movies today. It doesn't look fun," the Daily Snack quoted her, as telling BBC. "It just looks awful, it just looks scary and crazy, chaotic and y'know, it's just all about superficial, hollow things," she added. Julia, who has j, says that she has no fears about growing older.
"They say until 40, you wear your face in your life, then you wear your life on your face. So I think, that gives me a nice face," she said.