TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
"I wouldn't want to be 20 and in the movies today. It doesn't look fun," the Daily Snack quoted her, as telling BBC. "It just looks awful, it just looks scary and crazy, chaotic and y'know, it's just all about superficial, hollow things," she added. Julia, who has j, says that she has no fears about growing older.
"They say until 40, you wear your face in your life, then you wear your life on your face. So I think, that gives me a nice face," she said.