TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The 40-year-old actress, whose hairy armpits gained much attention at the Notting Hill film premiere, said that she instead prefers to use soap and water only. "I don't use deodorant. It's never been my thing," The Sun quoted her, as telling US TV.
Meanwhile, the mum-of-three celebrated the earth day in a unique way- by showing off her compost skills. The Oscar winning star appeared on Oprah Winfrey's green-themed show and showed how to mulch your own compost heap.