TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Suddenly he said, 'I really must teach you how to kiss properly' and kissed me full on the lips. It was a deep, moist kiss - a very unpleasant experience," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "Ten minutes later he came back in. I was burrowed beneath the covers, facing the wall. He leaned over me and tried to kiss me again. I rolled nearer the wall and mumbled, 'I'm really sleepy. Goodnight, now!'" she added.
Writing in her forthcoming autobiography Home: A Memoir Of My Early Years, the 72-year-old Oscar winner also revealed another incident when Ted said he wanted to "cuddle" her. She said she felt "trapped and claustrophobic", adding: "Something about it didn't feel right to me at all." Andrews adopted Canadian entertainer Ted's surname after he married her mother Barbara.