TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
She got suspicious after noticing a blue Renault Clio mysteriously appearing outside her house in Little Farringdon every time she stepped out and visited the village with her daughter Lila Grace and boyfriend Jamie Hince. The supermodel got so scared that she told her friends that it was freaking her out.
"I'm really scared... I think they are stalking me. They're always here, doing nothing. It's freaking me out," Mirror quoted her, as telling pals.
The two women were then confronted by Kate's pals but they were told their car had broken down. However, when the 34-year-old spotted the women the sixth time, she was so frightened that she told her neighbours to investigate and send them away.
"It's really spooky and totally freaking Kate out. The girls are just weird. There are often a couple of photographers outside the house, and even they are suspicious of these girls. They just sit and stare at the house for hours on end. And if anyone approaches them, they drive around the back of the house and then come back. Kate has thought about calling the police, but they can't be prosecuted for just sitting on the road. It's started to get really unnerving," said a source.