TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"She came out giggling and seemed a little bit tipsy. Lots of fans were taking her picture on their mobile phones. She told them, 'I'm getting married.' One girl asked her when, and she said, 'Soon'," the onlooker added. Her Dutch fans were not the only ones she told the news to, Kate even talked about her marriage plans to a fashion journalist she met in the city's Cafe Tabac.
The 34-year-old model has been all over 39-year-old Jamie during their stay in Amsterdam, where his band had played on March 22, after the show the couple were able to enjoy the city's famous sights before moving on to Brussels on March 24. The two of them have been dating since last summer, just a few months after Kate finally split for good from 29-year-old junkie singer Pete Doherty.
"We're all so happy for Kate. Everyone was worried she would end up with Pete, who we thought was no good for her. We were convinced that, for some unknown reason, she saw him as the love of her life," a pal of hers said. "Jamie looked like it could have been a bit of a rebound thing at first, but now it seems like it"s the real deal," the friend added.