TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
"She came out giggling and seemed a little bit tipsy. Lots of fans were taking her picture on their mobile phones. She told them, 'I'm getting married.' One girl asked her when, and she said, 'Soon'," the onlooker added. Her Dutch fans were not the only ones she told the news to, Kate even talked about her marriage plans to a fashion journalist she met in the city's Cafe Tabac.
The 34-year-old model has been all over 39-year-old Jamie during their stay in Amsterdam, where his band had played on March 22, after the show the couple were able to enjoy the city's famous sights before moving on to Brussels on March 24. The two of them have been dating since last summer, just a few months after Kate finally split for good from 29-year-old junkie singer Pete Doherty.
"We're all so happy for Kate. Everyone was worried she would end up with Pete, who we thought was no good for her. We were convinced that, for some unknown reason, she saw him as the love of her life," a pal of hers said. "Jamie looked like it could have been a bit of a rebound thing at first, but now it seems like it"s the real deal," the friend added.