TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"I am delighted that the proceeds from the auction of the dress will make such a useful contribution to the wonderful work of Cardboard Citizens with homeless people in London," The Daily Snack quoted Winslet, as saying.
"Vivienne Westwood created the dress especially for me for this occasion and it is a really beautiful piece. "I hope that the winning bidder enjoys wearing it as much as I did," she added. The charity held on Feb 15 raised a total of 150,000 pounds.