TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
"I am delighted that the proceeds from the auction of the dress will make such a useful contribution to the wonderful work of Cardboard Citizens with homeless people in London," The Daily Snack quoted Winslet, as saying.
"Vivienne Westwood created the dress especially for me for this occasion and it is a really beautiful piece. "I hope that the winning bidder enjoys wearing it as much as I did," she added. The charity held on Feb 15 raised a total of 150,000 pounds.