TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Turner alleged that Cage went to great lengths to disobey his director uncle Francis Ford Coppola on the set of their 1986 movie, adding he found himself in trouble with police while filming. However, the Oscar nominated actress has apologised and insisted she had no intention that the contents of her book would upset Cage.
"I guess what I can say is I'm truly sorry if I caused distress or harm, because one thing is for sure I never, ever intended to do that," Contactmusic quoted Turner, as saying. "This is what I remember, these are my thoughts and (they were) certainly not intended to damage anyone else," she added.