TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Turner alleged that Cage went to great lengths to disobey his director uncle Francis Ford Coppola on the set of their 1986 movie, adding he found himself in trouble with police while filming. However, the Oscar nominated actress has apologised and insisted she had no intention that the contents of her book would upset Cage.
"I guess what I can say is I'm truly sorry if I caused distress or harm, because one thing is for sure I never, ever intended to do that," Contactmusic quoted Turner, as saying. "This is what I remember, these are my thoughts and (they were) certainly not intended to damage anyone else," she added.