TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"She has three round trips planned to Australia. The cost of taking the family abroad this year looked ridiculous," The Sun quoted a source as saying. The jet has been named bmi Booby, after the British airline bmi Baby and would be pink in colour. The source revealed that the busty model even plans to fly her private jet. "When she gets the jet she intends taking flying lessons," the source added.