TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"Katie did not take an illegal substance. It was a prescription drug," the Sun quoted the spokeswoman as saying. "She did turn to drugs in the lowest ebb of her life. She knows it was a stupid thing to do," the spokeswoman stated. "Katie did not have to talk about this but has decided to do so as a warning. She wants to stop other people turning to drugs as a way of dealing with their problems," the spokeswoman added.
The model has confessed to the ordeal in her book "Jordan: Pushed To The Limit', where she admitted that she had taken the drug in a bid to beat postnatal depression but feared she had overdosed. Jordan's doctor had given her the all clear, but there was huge fight between her and 34-year-old Andre, making her run away from their home. "I seriously thought, 'Shall I end it now?'" Jordan revealed of her feelings.