TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Katie did not take an illegal substance. It was a prescription drug," the Sun quoted the spokeswoman as saying. "She did turn to drugs in the lowest ebb of her life. She knows it was a stupid thing to do," the spokeswoman stated. "Katie did not have to talk about this but has decided to do so as a warning. She wants to stop other people turning to drugs as a way of dealing with their problems," the spokeswoman added.
The model has confessed to the ordeal in her book "Jordan: Pushed To The Limit', where she admitted that she had taken the drug in a bid to beat postnatal depression but feared she had overdosed. Jordan's doctor had given her the all clear, but there was huge fight between her and 34-year-old Andre, making her run away from their home. "I seriously thought, 'Shall I end it now?'" Jordan revealed of her feelings.