TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"Fashion modeling is totally different from glamour modeling. They're all about being skinny while we're all about celebrating our curves," The Sun quoted Jordan as saying. "I launched my underwear range and I just got a bunch of normal-sized women to model it. "Other celebrities have stick-thin girls modeling their underwear but I don"t think that's right. Good underwear has to fit every shape and size," she added.
"The girls had a brilliant day and I made sure they felt comfortable before they had their picture taken. They looked gorgeous and they prove anyone can look good if they just have the confidence," she said.