- Katie Price Set To Enter Celebrity Big Brother 2015 House
- Katie Price Looks Unrecognisable After Breast Reduction
- Katie Price Sells Old House, Starts Afresh With Kieran Hayler
- Katie Price Slams Peter Andre For 'Trashing' Her Career
- Pics: Katie Price's marriage won't last, says ex-fiance Leandro Penna
- Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy'
"Fashion modeling is totally different from glamour modeling. They're all about being skinny while we're all about celebrating our curves," The Sun quoted Jordan as saying. "I launched my underwear range and I just got a bunch of normal-sized women to model it. "Other celebrities have stick-thin girls modeling their underwear but I don"t think that's right. Good underwear has to fit every shape and size," she added.
"The girls had a brilliant day and I made sure they felt comfortable before they had their picture taken. They looked gorgeous and they prove anyone can look good if they just have the confidence," she said.