TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It has also been rumoured that she will be picking up an Oscar nomination for her performance in last year's Atonement. But all the fame and recognition is taking a toll on Keira, as she is growing tired of spending all her waking hours on a film set and is determined to spare some time to enjoy life.
"I haven't found a balance yet. I've been working too much. The other weekend I worked 32 hours straight. You know, I've always thought you work to live, you don't live to work. I'm definitely living to work, so I think I might have to address that," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling OK! Magazine. "Frankly, I think balancing life and work, when you are on a film set, is completely impossible," she added.