TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
It has also been rumoured that she will be picking up an Oscar nomination for her performance in last year's Atonement. But all the fame and recognition is taking a toll on Keira, as she is growing tired of spending all her waking hours on a film set and is determined to spare some time to enjoy life.
"I haven't found a balance yet. I've been working too much. The other weekend I worked 32 hours straight. You know, I've always thought you work to live, you don't live to work. I'm definitely living to work, so I think I might have to address that," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling OK! Magazine. "Frankly, I think balancing life and work, when you are on a film set, is completely impossible," she added.