- Hrithik Roshan To Play Johnny Depp's Character 'Captain Jack Sparrow' In Thug!
- Top 10 all time highest grossing Hollywood movies
- Deathly Hallows 2 breaks Lord of the Rings record
- Johnny Depp to sign up for Pirates of the Caribbean 5
- On Stranger Tides grosses $1 billion at Box Office
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon to gross $38 mn on first day
It has also been rumoured that she will be picking up an Oscar nomination for her performance in last year's Atonement. But all the fame and recognition is taking a toll on Keira, as she is growing tired of spending all her waking hours on a film set and is determined to spare some time to enjoy life.
"I haven't found a balance yet. I've been working too much. The other weekend I worked 32 hours straight. You know, I've always thought you work to live, you don't live to work. I'm definitely living to work, so I think I might have to address that," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling OK! Magazine. "Frankly, I think balancing life and work, when you are on a film set, is completely impossible," she added.