- Knightley sends obscene messages to James McAvoy
- Angelina Jolie beats up McAvoy
- Keira Knightley has no problems appearing nude
- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
- Did You Know These Celebrities Suffered From Acne!
- Pregnant Keira Knightley Misses Drinking, Tells On Ellen Show
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley has revealed that she really laments the end of posh British accent. The 22-year-old actress realised the actual accent after her role in Atonment, a movie based on World War II. Knightley said that it was really difficult for her to change her everyday speech for the role. But she certainly calls it an eye-opening experience.
"It's a bit jarring. You don't hear that accent in Britain any more. After the 1950s it suddenly became uncool to sound that posh," Contactmusoc quoted her as saying. "But it's such an incredible style. Virtually without pauses. Today's style is sort of pseudonaturalist, but actually not at all," she added.