TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley has revealed that she really laments the end of posh British accent. The 22-year-old actress realised the actual accent after her role in Atonment, a movie based on World War II. Knightley said that it was really difficult for her to change her everyday speech for the role. But she certainly calls it an eye-opening experience.
"It's a bit jarring. You don't hear that accent in Britain any more. After the 1950s it suddenly became uncool to sound that posh," Contactmusoc quoted her as saying. "But it's such an incredible style. Virtually without pauses. Today's style is sort of pseudonaturalist, but actually not at all," she added.