TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley has revealed that she really laments the end of posh British accent. The 22-year-old actress realised the actual accent after her role in Atonment, a movie based on World War II. Knightley said that it was really difficult for her to change her everyday speech for the role. But she certainly calls it an eye-opening experience.
"It's a bit jarring. You don't hear that accent in Britain any more. After the 1950s it suddenly became uncool to sound that posh," Contactmusoc quoted her as saying. "But it's such an incredible style. Virtually without pauses. Today's style is sort of pseudonaturalist, but actually not at all," she added.