TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Brook, who has been doing a lot of thinking about her life ever since her dad Ken died in November 07, decided that she is not ready for commitment as yet, thus ending her four-year relationship last month. Brook was seen without her engagement ring for the first time at the TV Baftas in London on Sunday Apr 20.
"After much soul-searching, Kelly decided that Billy is not the man she wants to marry and has called off the engagement," The Sun quoted a source as saying. "The split is completely amicable and the decision was made after long conversations here and in the US. They remain good friends," the source added.
The two had planned on tying the knot in a romantic ceremony at their 600-year-old farmhouse last year. But the ex Big Breakfast host Kelly kept putting back the date due to work. In a bid to rekindle the relationship, the couple went off to a romantic holiday to St Barts in the Caribbean in January 08, where Zane had hoped to turn things around and for them to get married.
But ever since their return to Britain, Brook lost all and any desire to tie the knot, despite Zane's enthusiasm. "When her dad passed away she spent a lot of time mulling over life and decided she was too young to settle down," a source said.
"Billy was keen, but she kept delaying plans for the big day. He started asking questions - and they eventually decided to go their separate ways," the source added. A spokesman for Kelly has confirmed the split.