TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The supposedly engaged couple, who met through Kardashian's former pal Paris Hilton, started going out publicly in May 2007, reports the New York Post. However, 2007 proved to be quite a chaotic year for Kardashian, who hit headlines with the release of a sextape starring her and R and B singer Ray-J, and lost rapper/actor boyfriend Nick Cannon in the process. The couple's representatives were not available for comment.
Kim Kardashian has bid goodbye to 2007 with an interesting New Year resolution - eating better, but still maintaining the curves. The reality TV star is planning to go on a health diet in 2008 but insists that she won't be starving herself and would keep her curves intact. While hosting a New Year's Eve party at Mansion in Miami Beach, the 27-year-old star explained the reason behind abandoning an old favorite: the deep-fried Oreo.
"There's nothing even remotely healthy about that, but it's so, so good. I figured that I'd end 2007 with a bang and eat something really bad for me that I love. But beginning tomorrow, that's off limits," People quoted Kim, as saying. The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star insisted that although, she exercises well, it's her dietary habits that let her down.
"I need to start eating responsibly. It's time to eat right. I get enough exercise. My problem is that I eat like crap," she said. However, this should not disappoint Kim's male fans, as the curvy beauty won't lose her famous bum."I'm not going to starve myself. I'll still treat myself now and then, but I want my basic diet to be healthier," she said.