TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"She's not doing well. People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention… She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge," People quoted a source, as saying. The source added that the star was not in a good mental state and was about to hit the breaking point due to constant heavy partying and drinking.
"She's been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help," said the source.
The 25-year-old actress is a regular sight at the Los Angeles party scene and was recently spotted partying at the Sundance Film Festival with Josh Hartnett at Hyde Lounge. "She was in a big group of friends and they were dancing their asses off by their table. They looked like they were having a great time and they were getting pretty crazy," said a source at the time.
But the all night partying had made Dunst miss her own Glamour magazine party the next day. A source at the time said the actress "wasn't feeling well." Meanwhile, a rep for Dunst could not be contacted for any comment.