- Laura Whitmore, Kirsten Dunst, Dazzled BAFTA Red Carpet Ahead Of The Ceremony
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Birthday: His Love Life
- Hollywood Movies Releasing This Friday (26th Sept)
- Meet Chef Rocco Dispirito on Rachael Ray Show
- Kirsten Dunst bags Best Actress award at Cannes Film Festival
- Kirsten Dunst welcomes paparazzi
"She's not doing well. People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention… She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge," People quoted a source, as saying. The source added that the star was not in a good mental state and was about to hit the breaking point due to constant heavy partying and drinking.
"She's been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help," said the source.
The 25-year-old actress is a regular sight at the Los Angeles party scene and was recently spotted partying at the Sundance Film Festival with Josh Hartnett at Hyde Lounge. "She was in a big group of friends and they were dancing their asses off by their table. They looked like they were having a great time and they were getting pretty crazy," said a source at the time.
But the all night partying had made Dunst miss her own Glamour magazine party the next day. A source at the time said the actress "wasn't feeling well." Meanwhile, a rep for Dunst could not be contacted for any comment.