TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"She's not doing well. People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention… She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge," People quoted a source, as saying. The source added that the star was not in a good mental state and was about to hit the breaking point due to constant heavy partying and drinking.
"She's been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help," said the source.
The 25-year-old actress is a regular sight at the Los Angeles party scene and was recently spotted partying at the Sundance Film Festival with Josh Hartnett at Hyde Lounge. "She was in a big group of friends and they were dancing their asses off by their table. They looked like they were having a great time and they were getting pretty crazy," said a source at the time.
But the all night partying had made Dunst miss her own Glamour magazine party the next day. A source at the time said the actress "wasn't feeling well." Meanwhile, a rep for Dunst could not be contacted for any comment.