- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Lindsay Lohan, who has reportedly gone crash, has started writing her autobiography in a desperate bid to raise some cash. The 21-year-old actress, who is rumored to be in financial difficulties after blowing her $7 million fortune on drugs, alcohol and rehab, has begun penning her memoirs in the hope it will become a bestseller.
According to a source, Lohan regrets all the cash she threw around during the last couple of years. She needs everything to fall into place and get her back on track, and fast. It was recently reported that Lindsay is so poor she has been asking friends for loans and the source revealed that she has been openly asking her friends for handouts. She has nothing to spend.
Lindsay's extravagant spending spree reportedly included $1 million on just one hotel bill. She has also spent more than $137,000 on three separate stints in rehab battling her drug and alcohol addictions, and thousands more in legal fees for her driving under the influence (DUI) charge.
Lindsay is also thought to have blown more than $1 million on clothes and $500,000 on partying, with another $70,000 spent in tanning and hair salons. She has been forced her to sell her $2.85 million Los Angeles apartment and her $1 million New York property because she couldn't afford the mortgage payments.