TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Lindsay Lohan, who has reportedly gone crash, has started writing her autobiography in a desperate bid to raise some cash. The 21-year-old actress, who is rumored to be in financial difficulties after blowing her $7 million fortune on drugs, alcohol and rehab, has begun penning her memoirs in the hope it will become a bestseller.
According to a source, Lohan regrets all the cash she threw around during the last couple of years. She needs everything to fall into place and get her back on track, and fast. It was recently reported that Lindsay is so poor she has been asking friends for loans and the source revealed that she has been openly asking her friends for handouts. She has nothing to spend.
Lindsay's extravagant spending spree reportedly included $1 million on just one hotel bill. She has also spent more than $137,000 on three separate stints in rehab battling her drug and alcohol addictions, and thousands more in legal fees for her driving under the influence (DUI) charge.
Lindsay is also thought to have blown more than $1 million on clothes and $500,000 on partying, with another $70,000 spent in tanning and hair salons. She has been forced her to sell her $2.85 million Los Angeles apartment and her $1 million New York property because she couldn't afford the mortgage payments.