TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
But her mother, who is set to star in a reality TV show about life with the Lohans, is adamant Lindsay is not planning on going nude in the film, reports Contactmusic. Meanwhile Lohan has just been sued by her former bodyguard for non-payment of his security services.
The actress is said to have hired David Kim in October 2006 to organise her security, for a fee of 4000 dollars a week for a round-the-clock protection. However, he is said to have quit the job six months later, in March 2007, after Lohan broke her word on the payment deal.