TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
According to reports, Pitman grew up in wealthy household in Malibu, and at 16 she was introduced to Manson by a friend. She fell under his spell, moving in with him and becoming one of his most ardent followers. Manson was accompanied by her on the night he dispatched members of his "Family" to the former home of ex-business associate Terry Mechler, where they killed actress Sharon Tate and four others.
Pitman, or Brenda McCann, later became involved with the Aryan Brotherhood and served 18 months in prison after being convicted of being an accessory after the fact to murder. The Mean Girls star has been busy working ever since she came out of rehab last fall. Not only is she recording a new album, she will also co-star in an upcoming Jack Black movie, Ye Olde Times. But Lohan does not consider it as a "comeback, saying: "I think this is what I love to do. I'm just continuing to do it in the right ways."