TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"My life was distracted by certain things and that got in the way of work," People mag quoted 21-year-old Lohan, as saying on Mar 4 at the Paper Magazine and Diesel luncheon celebrating this month's cover story. "But now I'm back on track and figuring out what's next," she added.
Lindsay was spotted alongside designer Jeremy Scott, who shot the cover, and DJ friends Samantha Ronson and Steve Aoki, at the event held in her honour at the Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas. "Lindsay and I have been talking about doing a shoot together for some time and we hadn't had the chance," said Scott, who is also a friend.
"Everyone always shoots her in a very generic [way]. So we took her and put her on a set and let her act," said Scott, who is not the only one to have photographed the actress recently. "She's an actress for God sakes, and sometimes people forget that," he added. Lindsay is meanwhile, all set to start shooting the comedy 'Ye Olde Times' with Jack Black and David Arquette, and has already started on another album.
"I'm recording right now [with] Motown and being in the studio again has been really great," she said of her "dance, hip-hop and R