TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
"My life was distracted by certain things and that got in the way of work," People mag quoted 21-year-old Lohan, as saying on Mar 4 at the Paper Magazine and Diesel luncheon celebrating this month's cover story. "But now I'm back on track and figuring out what's next," she added.
Lindsay was spotted alongside designer Jeremy Scott, who shot the cover, and DJ friends Samantha Ronson and Steve Aoki, at the event held in her honour at the Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas. "Lindsay and I have been talking about doing a shoot together for some time and we hadn't had the chance," said Scott, who is also a friend.
"Everyone always shoots her in a very generic [way]. So we took her and put her on a set and let her act," said Scott, who is not the only one to have photographed the actress recently. "She's an actress for God sakes, and sometimes people forget that," he added. Lindsay is meanwhile, all set to start shooting the comedy 'Ye Olde Times' with Jack Black and David Arquette, and has already started on another album.
"I'm recording right now [with] Motown and being in the studio again has been really great," she said of her "dance, hip-hop and R