TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
In response to the comment, Paris said: "F*** off you bitch." Meanwhile, Lohan has become the latest celebrity to join the hearing loss awareness campaign. The actress has been photographed for the Hear The World campaign, which also has striking campaign images of Joss Stone and Moby holding their hands to their ears.
And while the 'Mean Girls star signed up for the campaign, Paris promoted her much talked about new footwear line in an interesting way - by smooching her pet pooch. The 'House of Wax' star showed up at Macys South Coast Plaza in California while endorsing her new shoe line and kissed her pet Chihuahua.