TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"If you get a photographer you don"t know, of course, you think, 'Oh God.' But if you signed on for the gig, sadly, you have to go and be jolly in a skimpy white bikini." Hurley adds that she can't even relax after a shoot, for then she has to worry about designers who want to reshape her facial features. "We all like to get rid of spots and shadows under our eyes. I've always been quite particular I don't like my face to be retouched," she says.
"Often, people will want to correct my face, and with me, they always want to change my nose, and I'm like, 'No, no, no, I can't look like that. I don't mind if you want to make me a bit thinner and a bit younger, but you can't give me a different jaw or eyebrows.'"
The star recently got decked out in a range of skimpy swimwear to pose among the rigging for high street store Mango.