TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"We're back and it's like we never left," People quoted Longoria, as saying. "We were such a well-oiled machine before we broke so stop was jolting," she added. Longoria also revealed that she has started working out for getting back in shape. "I'm working out, I'm eating my healthy food I get prepared."
"It is so much easier being in shape when you're on the show because you have a chef and the gym is right there, so you really have no excuse," she added.