TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Stern photographed Monroe in 1962 at the Hotel Bel-Air in California, six weeks before she was found dead of an overdose of barbiturates. The pictures, for Vogue magazine, show Monroe posing nude with some scarves and jewellery as her accessories and sipping champagne. The veteran photographer recreated the same images, this time with a nude Lohan in a blond wig at the same hotel.
When it came to being nude before the camera, Lohan said: "I was comfortable with it. I didn't have to put much thought into it. I mean, Bert Stern? Doing a Marilyn shoot? When is that ever going to come up? It's really an honour," The Sun quoted her, as telling the mag. Stern said that he found women like Lohan and her tabloid companions Paris Hilton and Britney Spears "interesting".
"They're girls that draw attention to their notoriety and their celebrity through their behaviour," he said. "I thought she was a natural, not at all squeamish," he added.