TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Stern photographed Monroe in 1962 at the Hotel Bel-Air in California, six weeks before she was found dead of an overdose of barbiturates. The pictures, for Vogue magazine, show Monroe posing nude with some scarves and jewellery as her accessories and sipping champagne. The veteran photographer recreated the same images, this time with a nude Lohan in a blond wig at the same hotel.
When it came to being nude before the camera, Lohan said: "I was comfortable with it. I didn't have to put much thought into it. I mean, Bert Stern? Doing a Marilyn shoot? When is that ever going to come up? It's really an honour," The Sun quoted her, as telling the mag. Stern said that he found women like Lohan and her tabloid companions Paris Hilton and Britney Spears "interesting".
"They're girls that draw attention to their notoriety and their celebrity through their behaviour," he said. "I thought she was a natural, not at all squeamish," he added.