TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"Gwyneth Paltrow can eat a lot. She can eat a good amount of food for such a skinny movie star. She can out-eat me in rice dishes, like paella," the New York Daily News quoted Batali, as saying. However, supermodel Helena Christensen believes that she should take the top honours when it comes to eating.
"I have the biggest appetite. When I order just for myself, the waiter says, 'And what would you all like to drink?' and my friends are like, 'Wait, we haven't ordered yet!' Christy Turlington has a huge appetite Naomi Campbell, too," she said.
Meanwhile, American fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi thinks Sarah Jessica Parker should be the queen of foodies. "I've never seen anyone go after food the way she does," Mizrahi said.