TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The actor admitted that he had a crush on Hudson while filming 2003 movie "How to Lose A Man in 10 Days." "Do you think if I hadn't been married (to Chris Robinson) on How To Lose A Guy, you'd have gone in for the kill?" Contactmusic quoted Hudson, as asking MCConaughey. The shocked actor paused before confessing, "If we were both single back then, sure."
Hudson said that the two usually act like a married couple when they are working together. She added: "We can tell each other when we can't stand each other. I can run and grab him and go, 'I love you so much' and then I could tell him he's driving me crazy."
|Fools Gold Trailer|