- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
The actor admitted that he had a crush on Hudson while filming 2003 movie "How to Lose A Man in 10 Days." "Do you think if I hadn't been married (to Chris Robinson) on How To Lose A Guy, you'd have gone in for the kill?" Contactmusic quoted Hudson, as asking MCConaughey. The shocked actor paused before confessing, "If we were both single back then, sure."
Hudson said that the two usually act like a married couple when they are working together. She added: "We can tell each other when we can't stand each other. I can run and grab him and go, 'I love you so much' and then I could tell him he's driving me crazy."
|Fools Gold Trailer|