TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The actor admitted that he had a crush on Hudson while filming 2003 movie "How to Lose A Man in 10 Days." "Do you think if I hadn't been married (to Chris Robinson) on How To Lose A Guy, you'd have gone in for the kill?" Contactmusic quoted Hudson, as asking MCConaughey. The shocked actor paused before confessing, "If we were both single back then, sure."
Hudson said that the two usually act like a married couple when they are working together. She added: "We can tell each other when we can't stand each other. I can run and grab him and go, 'I love you so much' and then I could tell him he's driving me crazy."
|Fools Gold Trailer|