TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
An angry Michael said that God was going to get even with the guy who has destroyed a lot of lives. He added that he has been looking for the people who've been selling drugs to his daughter and other kids. He vowed that come hell or high water, one day he is going to find these guys and expose them.
It may be mentioned here that last year Lindsay was arrested twice last year on driving under the influence (DUI) charges and pleaded guilty in August to misdemeanor DUI and cocaine possession. She was sentenced to serve 24 hours in jail and was placed on probation for three years. She was also ordered to complete an 18-month alcohol education program and perform 10 days of community service.
Lindsay fulfilled two days of community service at a Los Angeles American Red Cross blood services facility in November, and will do two more days working in a mortuary. After serving just 84 minutes in jail, she was released early due to overcrowding and spent two months in rehab at Utah's Cirque Lodge last year.