- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
An angry Michael said that God was going to get even with the guy who has destroyed a lot of lives. He added that he has been looking for the people who've been selling drugs to his daughter and other kids. He vowed that come hell or high water, one day he is going to find these guys and expose them.
It may be mentioned here that last year Lindsay was arrested twice last year on driving under the influence (DUI) charges and pleaded guilty in August to misdemeanor DUI and cocaine possession. She was sentenced to serve 24 hours in jail and was placed on probation for three years. She was also ordered to complete an 18-month alcohol education program and perform 10 days of community service.
Lindsay fulfilled two days of community service at a Los Angeles American Red Cross blood services facility in November, and will do two more days working in a mortuary. After serving just 84 minutes in jail, she was released early due to overcrowding and spent two months in rehab at Utah's Cirque Lodge last year.