TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"We went out from Hamilton to a tiny island to relax in the sun and all of a sudden Jamie Fawcett jumped out of a bush with a massive camera lens and took photos of me. He'd followed us in a boat!" the Sydney Morning Herald quoted the fuming actress, as saying. She added: "He's a ridiculous human being. I've never abhorred anyone more. I was so angry I went up to him and said how disappointed I was with his behaviour. He apologised but he was very insincere."
The Brit-American actress said that the photog again used a speedboat to try to take pictures of her in her room and hogged after them at the Qantas Club as she and her mum were leaving to return to Sydney. "Talking to him, he's not a straightforward person. That's why I live in Paris, because I get the privacy I want there," said Mischa.
However, with the piracy on her privacy apart, she said that she had a good time with her mother at the uber-luxurious Qualia Resort. "I went jet skiing and scuba diving and saw some beautiful coral. I haven't had a vacation in a long time so I just laid out and relaxed - it's just been the two of us with our own pool. Real mother-daughter time," she said.