TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The hot-headed catwalk queen was taken to Heathrow Police Station, where she was released on bail this morning. The 37-year-old model was furious over losing a bag after 20,000 pieces of luggage went missing at the airport. Campbell was on her way to LA to attend a memorial service of the mother of fashion photographer Herb Britts.
According to a police source, Campbell started yelling and abusing staff members. "She was going nuts, spitting, punching and lashing out. BA staff were genuinely concerned about her well-being," The Sun quoted the source as saying. "They had no alternative but to call police when she refused to calm down. The police adopted a softly approach but she still went into a frenzy. They had no choice but to arrest her for the assault of a police officer," the source added.
Campell's rep Celena Aponte gave a statement outside the police station, after the model was granted bail. "She arrived in plenty of time at Heathrow Terminal 5 with two bags, checked them in, and told they were take the flight," Aponte said. "Once on the flight, she was told one bag could not be found and was missing. British Airways decided to resolve this by insisting she leave the flight, calling the police, and forcibly ejected her from the flight. So far as we are aware, BA has still failed to offer any explanation as to why her bag went missing at Terminal 5," she added.
However, she refused to comment over Campbell's behaviour.