- Will.i.am Calls Naomi Campbell – The Queen Of Fashion
- 6 Models Who Turned Into Actresses In Hollywood
- Pics: Jacqueline Fernandez At Naomi Campbell's 45th Birthday Party
- Jane Fonda steals the show at Naomi's Fashion For Relief
- Nicki Minaj finds sex appeal in every girl
- Naomi Campbell, Vladimir Doronin spend Christmas apart
According to the 37-year-old model, she is disgusted and sad about the whole issue. Naomi says that fashion needs to go back to the way it used to be when wonderful designers like Yves St. Laurent, Gianna Versace and Azzedine Alaia just had a great line up of beautiful women White, Black, Chinese and Hispanic.
Naomi claims that one particular fashion house refused her clothes, because they "already dress Beyonce". The super model says, "I've taken it upon myself to never wear that designer - it's such an ignorant thing to say."
Campbell is also boycotting an unnamed European designer she claims refuses to use non-White models in its shows. Meanwhile, Naomi has decided not to grace the catwalk in New York because she claims she "hasn't been asked".