TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to the 37-year-old model, she is disgusted and sad about the whole issue. Naomi says that fashion needs to go back to the way it used to be when wonderful designers like Yves St. Laurent, Gianna Versace and Azzedine Alaia just had a great line up of beautiful women White, Black, Chinese and Hispanic.
Naomi claims that one particular fashion house refused her clothes, because they "already dress Beyonce". The super model says, "I've taken it upon myself to never wear that designer - it's such an ignorant thing to say."
Campbell is also boycotting an unnamed European designer she claims refuses to use non-White models in its shows. Meanwhile, Naomi has decided not to grace the catwalk in New York because she claims she "hasn't been asked".