TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
According to the 37-year-old model, she is disgusted and sad about the whole issue. Naomi says that fashion needs to go back to the way it used to be when wonderful designers like Yves St. Laurent, Gianna Versace and Azzedine Alaia just had a great line up of beautiful women White, Black, Chinese and Hispanic.
Naomi claims that one particular fashion house refused her clothes, because they "already dress Beyonce". The super model says, "I've taken it upon myself to never wear that designer - it's such an ignorant thing to say."
Campbell is also boycotting an unnamed European designer she claims refuses to use non-White models in its shows. Meanwhile, Naomi has decided not to grace the catwalk in New York because she claims she "hasn't been asked".