TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
"Following the successful procedure, she is now resting and is looking forward to getting back to work. She would like to thank the doctors who have kindly looked after her," E! Online quoted the publicist, as saying.
Sirio Libanes issued a statement of its own, confirming that Campbell was at the facility. "The patient and her advisers have determined that the hospital's medical staff will not issue any formal or informal information on her medical condition," the hospital's statement read.
Though the hospital didn"t disclose the nature of the cyst, it did reveal that the supermodel's physicians were David Uip, one of the nation's top specialists in infectious diseases, and Jose Aristodemo Pinotti, a gynaecologist.
Uip was quoted by Sao Paulo's Folha newspaper as saying that Campbell's trip to Brazil was purely for medical purposes. "She came to Brazil for treatment. She's been here since Sunday," Uip told the paper.