TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Following the successful procedure, she is now resting and is looking forward to getting back to work. She would like to thank the doctors who have kindly looked after her," E! Online quoted the publicist, as saying.
Sirio Libanes issued a statement of its own, confirming that Campbell was at the facility. "The patient and her advisers have determined that the hospital's medical staff will not issue any formal or informal information on her medical condition," the hospital's statement read.
Though the hospital didn"t disclose the nature of the cyst, it did reveal that the supermodel's physicians were David Uip, one of the nation's top specialists in infectious diseases, and Jose Aristodemo Pinotti, a gynaecologist.
Uip was quoted by Sao Paulo's Folha newspaper as saying that Campbell's trip to Brazil was purely for medical purposes. "She came to Brazil for treatment. She's been here since Sunday," Uip told the paper.