TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The star-mom after trying everything to stop the child's crying resorted to feed him, right there in the middle of the flight. Pointy-end-of-the-plane passengers "literally stood out of their seats and gave me glaring eyes," The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
In a recent US chat show Watts said that her infant son squawked for 40 minutes on a recent flight from Los Angeles to Sydney. I think they just felt a little p. . . ed off they spent so much money on a flight and they have to listen to that," she said. "He's too young for drugs, so I just put him on the boob," added Watts.