TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The star-mom after trying everything to stop the child's crying resorted to feed him, right there in the middle of the flight. Pointy-end-of-the-plane passengers "literally stood out of their seats and gave me glaring eyes," The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
In a recent US chat show Watts said that her infant son squawked for 40 minutes on a recent flight from Los Angeles to Sydney. I think they just felt a little p. . . ed off they spent so much money on a flight and they have to listen to that," she said. "He's too young for drugs, so I just put him on the boob," added Watts.