TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Feminist author Camille Paglia has accused Clinton of presenting herself as a victim after the former first-lady of USA made a Clinton surprise appearance on Saturday night Live (SNL)l last weekend. On the other hand, 'The Other Boleyn Girl' star is all praises for Clinton and refers to her as "much more polished and experienced than anyone else."
"I also like Obama. I even like [John] McCain. I disagree with his war stance – which is a really big deal – but I think he's a very moral person. I met him and Hillary on the same day, actually, when I went to Washington with Finca [a nonprofit that gives loans to businesswomen in developing countries]," she said.
She added: "Hillary was by far the smartest person I met that day. Just totally focused, and knew more about the issues than anyone else, and was so able to go from one thing to the other." Meanwhile, Portman isn't the only star defending Clinton; even Eva Longoria emceed an event in Texas for the presidential candidate.