TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
However, she relented after the producers met her request that Johansson be offered a part. "I read the script and loved it and came on as Anne, and I was like, 'I will only do it if Scarlett does it,' because I have just loved her for so long, since we were kids," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. "She's so true always and so good, and you just never get the chance to work with someone your own age that you so admire. This was such a great, great chance (to do that)," she added.
Meanwhile, rumours are going around that Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are no longer seeing one another. The rumours started after it was noted that the couple has not spent more than one day in the same city for a long time.