TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
"I have recently been getting frustrated with the number of roles for strippers or prostitutes I get or the opposite, the pure one. That dichotomy exists so strongly," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. The Star Wars actress said that she was sick of getting roles just on the extremes of good and bad.
"It's the virgin/whore thing in evidence to the greatest extent. That's bothering me. I want to find a character who is complicated. I also love comedies, but every time I read a comedy, the girl is in fashion and really into clothes and just wants to get married," she said. She added: "I would also love to do a romantic comedy, where the woman has a real job."