TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The 44-year-old, 'Leaving Las Vegas' star, had kept the reptiles at his Hollywood home for three years, causing much displeasure among local residents. However he soon saw the light of day, when he was threatened with the lawsuit. "They threatened to sue unless I got rid of them. I could see their point," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
He revealed how his life became a waking nightmare after he used drugs. He first became addicted in his twenties, after he started experimenting with hard drugs. He described how his life was turned topsy turvy by the use of the illegal substance. Cage, who is 44-years-old, started going through depression, however his desire for new experiences drove him to continue with his drug use.
"Drugs make every single nightmare you ever had come true. In my twenties I went through a period of drinking and drug-taking. It didn't make me happy but I wanted to experience them to know how they would make me feel," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. "I never went to rehab, I never went through any form of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous). I went through years of experimenting and then hit the realisation that it just didn't work for me," he added.