TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The 44-year-old, 'Leaving Las Vegas' star, had kept the reptiles at his Hollywood home for three years, causing much displeasure among local residents. However he soon saw the light of day, when he was threatened with the lawsuit. "They threatened to sue unless I got rid of them. I could see their point," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
He revealed how his life became a waking nightmare after he used drugs. He first became addicted in his twenties, after he started experimenting with hard drugs. He described how his life was turned topsy turvy by the use of the illegal substance. Cage, who is 44-years-old, started going through depression, however his desire for new experiences drove him to continue with his drug use.
"Drugs make every single nightmare you ever had come true. In my twenties I went through a period of drinking and drug-taking. It didn't make me happy but I wanted to experience them to know how they would make me feel," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. "I never went to rehab, I never went through any form of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous). I went through years of experimenting and then hit the realisation that it just didn't work for me," he added.