TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Now, Morton claims in his tome 'Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography', that the actress considered "nunneries in Australia that would admit women who had been married," reports usmagazine.com The author also claims that the Aussie star has been "reduced" to seeing their kids Isabel and Connor only via webcam and keeping in touch with them through email.
The tome also says that Cruise did not tell Kidman face-to-face that he was divorcing her, but left the job to his lawyer. Morton also claims that Kidman saw Scientology as "the third wheel in her marriage", and that she had even consulted a former high-ranking Scientologist to find out if there was a way she could remove Isabel and Connor from the religion.
Kidman is currently married to country musician Keith Urban and the couple are expecting their first child together. The baby will be Kidman"s first biological offspring.