TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"Big Give is fun, entertaining, emotional, inspiring and intense," The Daily Snack quoted Winfrey, as saying. "It's always fun for me to be able to give and to watch people's reactions. I love a great surprise. There are many moments that will leave you in tears of joy. I wouldn't be involved with anything that was going to humiliate or dehumanise or make anybody feel bad. When we decided to do a series, we knew that we had to create something that was different, a new kind of television, a new kind of idea," she added.
Oprah's Big Give, which premieres on US TV on March 2, will show 10 contestants run around America to help make strangers' dreams come true, with the wads of cash they are given. The contestant deemed 'the biggest giver' will take one million US dollars home.
The reality show includes stars like Jamie Oliver, Malaak Compton-Rock (wife of comedian Chris) and NFL player Tony Gonzalez as judges, while the Winfrey's celebrity friends, including Jennifer Aniston, Donald Trump and John Travolta, lend a hand.