TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The 55-year-old defies her age by looking far younger after 120,000 pounds of stomach stapling, bum and facelifts, liposuction and a boob job. The X Factor judge was voted the Queen of Nip/Tuck in a poll of 3,000 women for telly's FX Channel.
The 62-year-old actress Helen Mirren, who is rumored to have had a subtle facelift, grabbed the second spot. "Both look fantastic," The Sun quoted a spokesman for FX, makers of TV show Nip/Tuck, as saying.