TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
This, and her split with third husband Rick Salomon, has made her to be a must-have guest on every show. This comes as a blessing for the producers of her new comedy, which hits cinemas in America on 18 January 08. "We are thrilled Pam is going to continue with the media blitz Empire has designed to market Blonde + Blonder. We have been inundated with requests from the media to interview Pam and know more about her starring role in this hilarious comedy," Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for Empire Film Group, Inc, as saying.
"It's a dream when your movie star is in demand. Pamela can't remember a time she was so popular. Everyone wants to speak to her," said the spokesman. Anderson and Denise Richards play dumb blondes in the film who are mistaken for killer hitwomen.