TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
This, and her split with third husband Rick Salomon, has made her to be a must-have guest on every show. This comes as a blessing for the producers of her new comedy, which hits cinemas in America on 18 January 08. "We are thrilled Pam is going to continue with the media blitz Empire has designed to market Blonde + Blonder. We have been inundated with requests from the media to interview Pam and know more about her starring role in this hilarious comedy," Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for Empire Film Group, Inc, as saying.
"It's a dream when your movie star is in demand. Pamela can't remember a time she was so popular. Everyone wants to speak to her," said the spokesman. Anderson and Denise Richards play dumb blondes in the film who are mistaken for killer hitwomen.