TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Athletic equipment—like fishing and snow gear, bicycles, skateboards and scooters—are also amongst the items being sold. The list also includes designer clothing, jeans, shoes, jewellery, and expensive crockery. According to E!online, a picture of the stuff provided by the Helping Hand Estate Sale Service indicated that Pamela had a taste for the same kind of decoration material as was used in French provinces.
The sale of the items begins at Hows Market on Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, and moves to Malibu High School on Saturday and Sunday.