TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Right now she says its "just kids. That's taking up a lot of time," especially on her schedule. "Usually I get in around 3 or 4 in the morning, and I'm up at 6:30 am with my kids making breakfast, 8 a.m. at school, and who washes their face?" People mag quoted her as saying.
When questioned about if she stops people in their tracks when she takes part in the safety patrol at her sons" school, Pammie admitted that people were more amused than shocked. "No, but I get a lot of high fives. They think it's funny that I'm there doing that," she said. "I'm a mom, [and] you have to do it and I love it"
The actress also told DeGeneres that men are just like a book – with "a beginning, middle and an end." Ex-Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson is so determined to be a great mom that she gets only three hours of sleep at night. Pammi, who is often out till the wee hours of the morning at celebrity parties, will just not give up having breakfast with her two sons, Brandon and Dylan.
"Usually I get in around three or four in the morning, and I'm up at 6.30am with my kids making breakfast, 8am at school," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. With her maternal duties taking up most of her time, Anderson revealed that she hardly has time for romance. "That's (motherhood) taking up a lot of time," she added.