TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"He actually wrote me a beautiful song, and actually recorded it in the studio," People mag quoted the 27-year-old as saying on Monday night Apr 28 at the LG launch of the TV series Scarlet. "He surprised me with it. It's called, 'Shine Your Light.' It's this really beautiful love song about me. It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me," she said.
Hilton was also unable to stop talking about the 29-year-old Good Charlotte guitarist, who was spending the night sharing DJ duties with pal Steve Aoki. "He's my best friend," she said. "He's just different from any guy that I've ever been with. I just trust him completely, and I know that he'd be there for me, no matter what," she added.
When asked about her wedding plans and if she would beat her girlfriend Nicole Richie to the altar, Hilton stated that she does just not know. "I don't know," she said with a smile. "My life's a lot different now, I'm very much at peace, and I'm so happy, and in control, and so very excited about life," she concluded.