TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The 'Simple Life' star got paid the incredible sum just for turning up, that too two hours late, at trendy Mayfair nightclub Mahiki on the night of April 14. While she was there, Hilton swigged a few cocktails while her Good Charlotte boyfriend Benji Madden did a DJ spot, then left after only 50 minutes.
"Paris didn't arrive until 1.40 am. Bosses at the club were ringing her to see where she was. They were told she was having her hair and nails done, and she also had a catnap because she was tired after all her traveling," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying. "They had shelled out 70,000 pounds for Paris to show up for three hours, so they weren't too impressed," the source added.