TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
London (ANI): Socialite Paris Hilton has been banned from top Russian hotel, the Hyatt, after she signed her name on their expensive wallpaper. The 27-year-old had scribbled "Paris Moscow 2008" with a black marker in the Hyatt's 8,000 pounds-a-night presidential suite for a photo shoot during a stay in the Russian capital.
The Simple Life star was fined 4,500 pounds by the bosses at the Hyatt Hotel and told that she can never return to the hotel. The photo shoot she was in saw her posing in a skimpy dress, black boots and leopard print knickers for the snap.
"Miss Hilton ruined the wallpaper in the luxury suite. In such a case the client automatically goes on the black list," The Sun quoted a spokesman as saying. Hilton was in Moscow to host Russia's MTV awards.