TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The famous heiress of the Hilton Hotel empire landed in Istanbul in order to take part in the jury of the beauty pageant. Paris helped choose the stunner who will represent their country in the Miss World contest. "This is my first time judging anything like this. I'm going to look at how the girls carry themselves, what they look like, the way they dress and what they say, The Sun quoted her, as saying.
She crowned the country's top beauty Leyla Lydia Tugutlu as Miss Turkey 2008.After the contest, the 27-year-old also told reporters she was happy to be seen as a role model for young girls. She said: "I work very hard and I've built this empire on my own. I think this is an inspiration for a lot of girls out there."